The successful candidate for this position will have the following skills and abilities:
Super Sweet Content Creation & Design Skills
- Demonstrate an understanding and ability to execute content creation, ideally photos & video experience.
- Demonstrate an understanding of design elements and have a portfolio to showcase aesthetic content/feeds.
Social Media Savvy
- Well-versed in the latest social media trends and updates, and are able to use a range of social media platforms effectively.
- Able to develop and implement social strategies that align with the marketing goals
Excellent Communication & Customer Service Skills
- Able to connect and engage well with clients and team members
A Natural Creative Thinker & Problem Solver
- You love coming up with solutions to challenges; it comes naturally to you!
Excellent Time Management Skills
- You can manage multiple social accounts and projects at the same time while meeting deadlines and delivering quality work.
Keen Attention to Detail
- You demonstrate a thorough concern for all areas involved no matter how small; you cross the t’s and dot the i’s effortlessly!
Candybox Marketing is an award-winning full-service digital marketing agency with studios in Oakville, Ontario and Halifax, Nova Scotia. We have been recognized as one of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies 3 years in a row and have been listed on the Great Places to Work list for 2021. We are a team of innovative marketers looking to make the web sweet!
Start Date: ASAP
* In Studio + Remote
- Work with clients in a variety of different industries to establish a social schedule
- Create, design and manage social media content for clients
- Optimize client social media profiles to improve efficiency and quality based on industry best practices
- Implement, report and improve conversions on accounts
- Work collaboratively with relevant departments to deliver successful social media strategies for Candybox
- Develop and execute Candybox Social content for videos
- Work with Videographer to produce Candybox Social videos
- Stay up to date with new strategies and case studies
- Manage all aspects of Social Media Workshops
- Manage and provide monthly reports to clients
requirements for the role
- Must have 1 year Agency Experience or 2 year Freelance experience
- Marketing graduate or relevant experience
- Familiar with the top social media platforms (YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- Experience in design and content creation
- Experience with scheduling platforms (Hootsuite, Later, Soho)
- Experience with Canva, Sketch, or Adobe Products
- Easily learns new software (Reporting, tracking etc)
- Proficient in an Apple and Google Drive environment
what we are looking for in a successful candidate
- Engages positively with others
- Effective Listener
- Effective Communicator
- Results Oriented
- Achievement Driven
- Analyze and Predict
- Work well under pressure
- Positively acts on Feedback
what we offer
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits (dental, eye care, physio, medical, massage, and more)
- Quarterly bonuses based on performance and company success
- Group RRSP Participation