We are looking for an experienced, creative, and skilled Product Designer with a passion for digital marketing to join our dynamic team!
The Product Designer is responsible and accountable for the end-to-end design process of digital design elements of websites, landing pages, banners, displays, infographics, social posts and other marketing elements that may be needed. This process includes, but is not limited to, client meetings to establish a thorough brand and objective understanding, design research, job stories, journey mapping, content modeling, wire-framing, prototyping, user testing, application of successful UI/UX concepts and visuals to achieve successful design solutions and marketing results. The Product Designer will work collaboratively cross-departmentally to ensure that design elements are delivering continuous improvements on client lead generations and conversions, within budget, and on time. At times, if within the scope of the project, the Product Designer will conduct user research and make the necessary adjustments to the design elements to ensure the continued success of the design and marketing results.
This is a full-time position for candidates located within drive time of our Studio in Oakville, Ontario, Canada.
The successful candidate will have the following skills, if this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
- You love to design: Websites, landing pages or other design elements.
- Whether a project requires basic or complex design skills, you’ve got it covered!
- You have a portfolio to showcase your exceptional designs.
- Figma and Adobe Suite are where you create your design magic.
- You develop creative and successful designs utilizing UI/UX principles and practices.
- You incorporate digital marketing knowledge in all your design creations.
Key Actions – Product Designer
- Design websites, landing pages, banners, displays, infographics and other design elements demonstrating a thorough knowledge of successful design and marketing principles.
- Meet with clients to gain an understanding of their brand, business, project and marketing objectives.
- Educate clients on the processes and purpose of UI/UX principles.
- Create, design and implement graphic elements and page layouts within the established brand and objective requirements of our clients.
- Perform design research, job stories, journey mapping, content modeling, wire-framing, prototyping, user testing and visuals to achieve successful design solutions and marketing results.
- Work collaboratively with relevant departments to develop creative and successful designs utilizing UI/UX principles and practices.
- Implement and utilize UI/UX principles and practices for every project to increase lead generation and conversions for clients.
- Develop and implement design/production process recommendations to streamline existing processes.
- Implement design solutions and adjustments based on user and research feedback in order to maximize successful marketing results for clients.
- If required, conduct user-research on deliverables to ensure product is successfully end-user focused.
- Provide feedback to the Team Lead on project timelines, budgets and project updates.
- Provide support to the video and photography department as needed.
- Stayed up to date with new strategies and case studies with regards to digital design, UI/UX and related lead generation marketing principles.
- Maintain up to date Toggl and Monday Boards as per department process requirements.
requirements for the role
- Be legally eligible to work in Canada.
- Post-secondary credentials in an applicable technology or design field
- Advanced knowledge of design software like Figma, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with design software and wireframe tools (wireframe.cc, InVision, Sketch and Zeplin)
- Experience in design and image creation
- Project and resource management experience (and ideally accreditation)
- Experience managing and leading Teams
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Easily learn new softwares (Reporting, tracking etc)
- Proficient in an Apple and Google Drive environment
what we are looking for in a successful candidate
Acts with Integrity
Do what you say you will do
Consistently demonstrates positive behaviour
Strong Work Ethic
Engages positively with others
Effective Communicator (sensory, written and oral)
Analyze and Predict
Work well under pressure
Positively acts on Feedback
what we offer
Health benefits (dental, eye care, physio, medical, massage, and more)
Quarterly bonus eligibility based on performance and company success
Group RRSP Participation