We’re looking for a Brand Coordinator with a passion for Brand Strategies, Design, and Storytelling to join our dynamic team!
The Brand Coordinator will work with clients across a variety of industries. As a Brand Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for working alongside and assisting the Associate Brand Manager and Senior Brand Strategist with the creation, execution and implementation of successful Brand Management strategies for clients and Candybox. You’ll combine a diverse set of skills demonstrating innovation and creativity and expertly manage projects to deliver an end-product that clients love.
This is a full-time position for candidates located within drive time of our Studio in Oakville, Ontario, Canada.
The successful candidate will have the following skills, if this list describes like you, we’d love to hear from you!
- You are self motivated
- You have the ability to set goals and drive the actions to achieve them
- You can build trust and rapport with clients in order to work with them to obtain the necessary assets and sign-off on key milestones to keep projects running smoothly
- You are an effective communicator
- You are results and achievement driven
- You are able to work well under pressure
- You enjoy collaborating with others
- We don’t expect you to know everything but you should be resourceful. You shouldn’t be afraid to ask questions, and you’re an expert at problem-solving by finding information (Google like a pro!)
- You have a love for Branding and can show examples of previous work (either personal or professional samples)
Candybox Marketing is an award-winning full-service digital marketing agency located just outside of Toronto. We have been recognized as one of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies 3 years in a row and have been listed on the Great Places to Work list for 2021. We are a team of innovative marketers looking to make the web sweet!
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Hybrid Work Structure [In-Studio + Remote]
Work alongside the Associate Brand Manager and Senior Brand Strategist to assist with the creation, execution, and implementation of the following key actions:
- Work with clients in a variety of different industries to execute new projects and marketing initiatives.
- Participate in client kick-off and strategy meetings.
- Maintain up to date Toggl and Monday Boards as per department process requirements.
- Create marketing strategies + creative briefs to be implemented across digital + traditional marketing mediums.
- Ensure that all brand assets are successfully developed and delivered on time and within budget.
- Work alongside Project Managers, Designers, Videographers, Interns and/or Copywriters to deliver projects.
- Perform basic design element edits/revisions when necessary.
- Develop new and innovative ideas + programs that customers can use to generate online leads + sales.
- Continually performs consumer research.
- Stay on top of consumer and market trends.
- Analyses market data.
requirements for the role
- Be legally eligible to work in Canada
- 0-1 years experience in Brand and Identity Strategy
- Management skills and associated software
- Project and resource management
- Creative writing
- Basic design skills a bonus
- Proficient in an Apple and Google Drive environment
- Be comfortable and productive working from home
- Have an appropriate remote work set-up – such as quiet space, stable internet connection, and a back-up location in case of issues with the primary location
what we are looking for in a successful candidate
- Acts with Integrity
- Problem Solver
- Do what you say you will do
- Consistently demonstrates positive behaviour
- Takes Initiative
- Strong Work Ethic
- Builds trust
- Self Motivated
- Respectfully Directive
- Effective Delegator
- Effective Communicator (sensory, written and oral)
- Effective Conflict Manager
- Capitalizes on up-selling opportunities
- Results Oriented
- Achievement Driven
- Analyze and Predict
- Work well under pressure
what we offer
Health benefits (dental, eye care, physio, medical, massage, and more)
Quarterly bonus eligibility based on performance and company success
Group RRSP Participation