The Candybox team is always finding creative ways to work within the budgetary needs of our clients. We recognize that it may be difficult for some to afford everything they’d like to have apart of their new website project and/or digital marketing wish list and instead of scratching things off list, going to the bank for a loan or seeking out private angel investors, we’ve decided to help you get the funding your deserve!
On March 28, 2014, Ontario signed the Canada-Ontario Job Fund Agreement with the federal government to provide a key source of funding for new initiatives to help Ontario’s employers develop their workforce through employer-led training.
The Canada-Ontario Job Grant (COJG) provides financial support for employers of any size (small, medium and large businesses) to deliver short-term training to employees. This grant program allows employers to choose the training that meets their workforce development needs and best of all, the individuals to be trained.
COJG highlights includes:
- Government provides up to $10,000 per person for training costs.
- Employers must contribute 1/3 of the total costs with additional flexibility for small businesses to provide an in-kind contribution towards their share of the costs.
- Require training to be delivered by an eligible, third-party trainer.
- Training projects must be completed within the year and cannot be over 12 months in length.
- This is a 6-year program offered by the Government from 2014-2020.
- Applications are accepted on an on-going basis.
- Ontario-based program for small, medium, large business with $2M liability insurance.
- Trainee must be a resident of Ontario.
To discover if you and your company qualify, you can learn more:
If you have any questions, which I’m sure you do… you can also review the FAQ section here: http://www.tcu.gov.on.ca/eng/eopg/cojg/cojg_faq.html
Now that we’ve got the finances out the way, you can always connect with us to learn more about the custom solutions we provide to help you convert more visitors into customers. Let’s find a time to chat to learn more about your specific needs. Feel free to schedule a complimentary consultation, click here.